KIA Car Prices Increase for the Third Time This Year
KIA Lucky Motors has announced another massive price hike which will be the 3rd time the company has announced an increase in prices since the start of 2022. This news comes abruptly after the automaker’s announcement to suspend bookings of its locally assembled cars. Moreover, only KIA Picanto, KIA Sportage, and KIA Stonic prices will be increased.
According to an official statement given by KIA Lucky Motors, the rapid depreciation of the Pakistani Rupee against the US Dollar and the elevated sea freight charges are the core reasons behind this price hike decision.
As per a notification, the new ex-factory prices of KIA Picanto, KIA Sportage, and KIA Stonic have gone into effect immediately (18 April 2022). The new prices are listed below:
New Kia Car Prices
- Kia Picanto Manual has observed a price jump of Rs. 200,000. Its new price is Rs. 2,600,000 whereas its previous price used to be Rs. 2,400,000.
- Kia Picanto Automatic’s new price is Rs. 2,700,000 against the old price of Rs. 2,500,000 as it has seen a price elevation of Rs. 200,000.
- Kia Sportage Alpha has observed a price hike of Rs. 300,000. Its old rate was Rs. 5,000,000 however its new price is Rs. 5,300,000.
- Kia Sportage Front Wheel Drive (FWD) also saw a price amplification of Rs. 300,000. Its new price is Rs. 5,800,000 whereas it used to cost Rs. 5,500,000.
- Kia Sportage All Wheel Drive’s (AWD) new price is Rs. 6,300,000 after it saw a price hike of 300,000. Its old rate was Rs. 6,000,000.
- Kia Stonic EX new price is aRs. 4,425,000 as compared to Rs. 4,150,000, i.e. it has seen a price hike of Rs. 275,000.
- Kia Stonic EX+ has also seen a price elevation of Rs. 275,000, taking the old rate to Rs. 4,725,000 when it used to cost Rs. 4,450,000.
Terms and Conditions
- Kia has stated that the new prices will be implemented immediately from 18 April 2022.
- Only those prospective buyers will be eligible for old prices who have paid the full amount till 18 April 2022.
- Those customers who have a delivery date till 18 April 2022 will also qualify for the old price. Moreover, those customers who have a delivery date of April 2022 or earlier than that won’t be charged the new rate either but it is compulsive that they pay the full amount of their vehicle by April 28, 2022.
- All provisional booking orders (PBOs) which have a delivery date of May 2022 or beyond that (reflected in SAP or DMS) will be subjected to revised ex-factory prices.
- All prices are exclusive of freight charges.