Toyota Camry Price Increased By PKR. 20 Lakhs
A few days back, we heard that Toyota increased prices for its locally assembled vehicle. Now when we all were praying for no more price hikes, another piece of news struck us like a bomb. Toyota motors announced a huge price increase for all CBU units. Would you believe that the prices have been raised up to 20 lac rupees?
The price of Toyota Corolla Cross, Toyota Prius, Toyota Rush, and Toyota Camry have soared high. And the new prices will be applied to all new orders from May 11, 2022. Let's have a look at the revised prices.
Toyota Corolla Cross
- The low-grade Corolla Cross 1.8L price increased from Rs. 1,179,000 to Rs. 12,249,000. It was an increase of Rs. 1,070,000.
- The Corolla Cross Smart 1.8L was previously being sold for Rs. 11,959,000. The new price is Rs. 13,099,000 which means an increase of Rs. 1,140,000.
- The old price of Corolla Cross Premium 1.8L was Rs. 12,249,000 whereas the price increased by Rs. 1,170,000 lifting its price to Rs. 13,419,000.
- Toyota increased the price of Prius 1.8L by Rs. 1,260,000. The old price was Rs. 13,3389,000 whereas the revised price is Rs. 14,649,000.
- The old price of the Toyota Rush G Manual was Rs. 7,329,000. Its price increased by Rs. 680,000. It will now be available for Rs. 8,009,000.
- The second variant of Toyota Rush (G Automatic) was previously being sold for Rs. 7,619,000. The price increased by Rs. 710,000 lifting the current price to Rs. 8,329,000.
- Toyota Camry’s old price was Rs. 21,329,000. The revised price of this vehicle is Rs. 23,319,000. This means that an increase of Rs. 1,990,000 has been observed.
- Toyota Coaster is a 29-seater CBU whose price has increased by Rs. 1,340,000. The last price of this vehicle was Rs. 14,809,000 and the revised price is Rs. 16,149,000.
Toyota Hiace Deluxe
- The Hiace Standard Roof was previously being sold for Rs. 7,299,000. The price increased by Rs. 680,000. The vehicle will now be available for Rs. 7,979,000 in the market.
- The second variant of Hilux is the High Roof Manual. The previous cost of this vehicle was Rs. 8,319,000. Its price soared by Rs. 780,000. The new cost is Rs. 9,099,000.
- The third variant is Tourer High Roof Hilux. The old price was Rs. 9,489,000. The new price is Rs. 10,399,000. This means the price jumped by Rs. 910,000.
- The fourth variant of the Toyota Hilux is Low Luxury Wagon. The price soared by Rs. 950,000. The revised price of the vehicle is Rs. 11,199,000 as compared to the old price of Rs. 10,249,000.
- The last variant of Hilux is the High Luxury Wagon whose new price is Rs. 12,879,000. The price jumped by Rs. 1,100,000 as the old rate was Rs. 11,779,000.